Parking on the UNT campus is available for a fee. Parking at Robson Ranch is complimentary for all members.
UNT: Members may park in the university's Highland Street Parking Garage: 620 Central Avenue, Denton, TX 76201. To download a map, please click here.
- Parking in the garage is available for $2.25 per hour.
- This garage accepts cash, credit cards, and debit cards. There will be an attendant stationed in the booth when you exit.
- Please be sure not to lose the time-stamped ticket that you receive when entering the garage. The cost of a lost ticket is $18.
- Each member is entitled to one All-Day parking pass at no additional cost. Please see an OLLI at UNT staff member to claim your complementary pass.
- Each All-Day Parking Pass is good for a single use. Give your All-Day Parking Pass to the attendant when you exit the parking garage.
For complete information on parking at UNT, please visit the Parking and Transportation website.
Robson Ranch: You may park in the Main Clubhouse parking lot at no charge.
For more details about our classroom locations, please click here.
We invite all members with Facebook accounts to utilize a feature that we call the OLLI at UNT Carpool Forum. Using this forum, you will now be able to use your Facebook accounts to connect with other members and arrange rides to and from class.
- Log in to your Facebook account. Then click here to be taken to the OLLI at UNT Carpool Forum page (be sure to bookmark the page for easy access later).
- Click the “Join” button on the right hand side of the page. You will now be able to post on this page whenever you visit it.
- Beneath the page’s description, you will see a section labelled “Post.” In the text box that says “Write something,” compose your carpool request.
- Remember, all posts on our Facebook page are PUBLIC. Please do not post your personal information on the page. The best thing for you to do is submit a post indicating whether you are offering a ride or seeking a ride.
- It might also be helpful to indicate the class title(s) and class location(s) for the carpool you’re looking to arrange.
- When you are ready to submit your post, click the blue “Post” button.
- Wait for others to reply!
Once you’ve connected with other members in the Carpool Forum, please send them a private message to discuss details including your personal contact information. If you’re unsure how to send a private message, please consult these instructions. Conversations regarding personal information and personal schedule should not take place in the Carpool Forum itself.