Member Account Access Center
All registered OLLI at UNT members are issued a unique Access Key, which allows you to add classes to your schedule, update your personal information, make credit card payments, and RSVP for special events. This Access Key is included at the bottom of your registration confirmation email.
Click the button below, then enter your access key to log in. If you need to have your access key sent to you, email or call (940-369-7293) our registrar.
We invite all members with Facebook accounts to utilize a feature that we call the OLLI at UNT Carpool Forum. Using this forum, you will now be able to use your Facebook accounts to connect with other members and arrange rides to and from class.
- Log in to your Facebook account. Then click here to be taken to the OLLI at UNT Carpool Forum page (be sure to bookmark the page for easy access later).
- Click the “Join” button on the right hand side of the page. You will now be able to post on this page whenever you visit it.
- Beneath the page’s description, you will see a section labelled “Post.” In the text box that says “Write something,” compose your carpool request.
- Remember, all posts on our Facebook page are PUBLIC. Please do not post your personal information on the page. The best thing for you to do is submit a post indicating whether you are offering a ride or seeking a ride.
- It might also be helpful to indicate the class title(s) and class location(s) for the carpool you’re looking to arrange.
- When you are ready to submit your post, click the blue “Post” button.
- Wait for others to reply!
Once you’ve connected with other members in the Carpool Forum, please send them a private message to discuss details including your personal contact information. If you’re unsure how to send a private message, please consult these instructions. Conversations regarding personal information and personal schedule should not take place in the Carpool Forum itself.