The UNTRA Bylaws, which were approved in January 2016, establish a Board, Officers and Committees to conduct the business of the Association. Click here for a list of Bylaws. Below are details about the Board Members and the various committees within UNTRA.
Chair: Keith Shelton
Past-Chair: Johnny Sue Reynolds
Secretary: Kay Selby
Treasurer: Vicki Whitmer
Johnny Sue Reynolds
Click here to view the UNTRA Board's contact information.
1. PROGRAMS COMMITTEE: Proposes, plans and conducts programs and events of the Association.
2. MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE: Recruits new members, helps maintain membership records, and coordinates membership matters.
3. BENEFITS COMMITTEE: Provides liaison with all appropriate UNT offices related to University policies and practices affecting retirees and seeks UNTRA representation on UNT forums where appropriate.
4. NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE: Identifies UNTRA members willing to fill Board positions vacated each year by virtue of expiration-of-term or resignation.
5. COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE: Develops and disseminates information and materials related to UNTRA’s organization, membership, and programs, as well as retiree benefits and privileges, and provides liaison with UNT units managing electronic, telephone, paper and other institutional communication systems.
Committees are each chaired by a member of the Board. Participation on committees is open to and encouraged for all UNTRA members. Members interested in any UNTRA committee may contact any member of the Board or the committee chair.